From:
Christine Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christine Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 23:35:02 -0600

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good doctor in Lincoln, NE that is
knowledgable about Celiac Disease.  I was diagnosed by my previous doctor
and my current one is ... less than knowledgable.  I have a 5 year old that
has not been diagnosed with Celiac as of yet, and I'm hoping she never does.
  But I want to make sure it's caught as soon as possible if she does.
Also, I'm ready to move on to the next level of taking care of my health and
need someone that understands Celiac's effects on the body to a greater
degree than I currently am experiencing (such as responding to my saying I
wasn't sure if the fogginess and tiredness may be related to the Celiac
Disease and how I've been eating and my doctor laughing and saying "no, I
doubt that would be from the Celiac Disease" and dismissing it without a
second thought when in reality I was referring to poor nutrition and
possibilities of anemia and other such things).  I appreciate any
recommendations.

Christine