From:
Heather Cline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:19:03 EDT

Hi Everyone.

I am in need of an absolutely Guaranteed broad-spectrum antibiotic that is
GF.  My Dr. prescribed Augmentin (amoxxicillin/clavulanate potassium) by
SmithKline Beachum.  I called the company and they say they don't put wheat,
oats, barley or rye in the drug but cannot and won't guarantee it is GF.  (I
have also researched the archives and read what is there on this.)

The Drs. don't seem to think that "a little gluten" will hurt.  I am too sick
to risk having a sprue attack too.

If anyone knows of an absolutely GF broad-spectrum antibiotic, please let me
know.

Thanks in advance.

Heather