From:
Lisa R Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 03:22:12 -0500

Hi Everyone,

  I got a few responses on my question of claims made earlier on this forum
of Glutinous substances used in wine making.  I'm sorry to say (but not in
the least surprised) that the person who had earlier stated that they
had 'confirmation' of such practice  from a wine maker, did not contact me
with the details.  I would still be very interested in hearing from this
individual.

  It is unfortunate that such pieces of misinformation are put before
people trying so hard to figure out what is 'safe' to ingest, when faced
with the puzzle of figuring out the 'Gluten Free Diet'.

  With that said, I am going to pour myself a nice glass of Merlot and
think about all of the wonderful things I have in my life... instead of
being frustrated by those I cannot have.

  Cheers,

  Lisa