From:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:25:54 -0500

GF ICE CREAM SOCIAL FUNDRAISER at Wild Oats Marketplace
Saturday, July 26, 10:30 a.m. ­ 3:30 p.m.
Wild Oats Marketplace (Whole Foods)
1735 Galleria Blvd., Franklin, TN 37067 615.778.1910

Come enjoy your favorite summertime soda fountain favorites at our Ice Cream
Social fundraiser! Menu items: GF Brownie Ala Mode, Root Beer Floats, Milk
Shakes, Tin Roofs, Sundaes, Flavored Sodas, GF Ice Cream Sandwiches. Our
thanks to Wild Oats Marketplace for donating the fixings!

At this event we will also have a table of information on celiac disease to
help promote awareness. This is a repeat of the same event held last year at
the former Wild Oats Marketplace in Green Hills and is back due to itıs
popularity!

NEEDED: Servers to help with setup, serving, cashiering, cleanup. Please
contact Janet Lowery at [log in to unmask] or Cheryl
Chamberlain [log in to unmask] if you are able to help.

Directions to Franklin Wild Oats
Take I-65 to Cool Springs Galleria area.
Merge onto Moores Lane / TN-441 W via Exit 69.
Turn Left onto Galleria Blvd.
End at 1735 Galleria Blvd., Suite B,  Franklin TN