From:
Tanis Collard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:45:15 -0500

The Massachusetts and Rhode Island Celiac Support Group for
Children...and Adults, too! is pleased to announce that we are currently
accepting registrations for Camp Celiac 2001.  Camp will run from August
12 through August 17, 2001 in N. Scituate, Rhode Island.  Camp is open
to all children with Celiac Sprue ages seven to sixteen.  For more
information, to view Camp Celiac photographs and to on-line register,
please visit our website at http://members.home.net/kellyleech/celiac/
csgc.html Last year CSGC hosted fifty children from twelve different
states.  Due to the overwhelming response, we have increased our
enrollment to ninety children and our camp from a two day introductory
weekend to a full five day camp.  For more information email us at
[log in to unmask] or visit the CSGC website.  Don't miss out on this
wonderful opportunity to attend sleepover camp in a gluten-free setting
with fellow Celiac peers.  This popular event is bound to fill up
quickly so don't delay.  Get your registrations in today!