Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:09:22 EST

January 11, 2005
Oklahoma City Celiac Support Group Meeting
Integris Baptist Hospital, Conference Rooms "F", "G" and "H".
Meet and Greet at 6:30
Support Group Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
Program:  "Kicking the New (GF)Year Off with a Bang!"
Will feature a slide show of the national conference and Show and Tell of
special GF products and ideas from our members.
Please bring your favorite gluten-free snack. Be sure to verify its
gluten-free status. All ingredients should be clearly displayed, keeping in mind  that
some of our members may have food allergies other than gluten, may be
lactose intolerant or diabetic. Drinks will be provided.