From:
Betty Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betty Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:13:53 -0500

Sorry it has taken so long for a summary. Been quite busy. Taking a vacation for a week means you have to work ahead to make up for the week off then do catch up on the other end.  Here the replies for GF restraunts in Odenton Matyland and surounding area. I was also given the name of the Natural food store by Odenton that I go to when I'm there, to stock up on GF items. The suport group there has done a wonderful job and posts it's group flyers on the shelves that have the GF items in the store. The owners have most of the GF food in the same area so it's very easy to find. The variety is the best I've seen. Will be going to Wisconsin in June and have found out there are many really good GF friendly places there also. Have contacts will follow.
Daves Natural Food store is the one by Odenton. Here's the replies:

Shanghai Gardens in DC is great.   Ask for the owner Rai

you have to try the Helmand in Baltimore.  The food is outstanding
and the staff are incredible. they are so aware of all food issues.

http://www.helmand.com/   The Helmand Restaurant
806 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201-5308
410-752-0311

I best restaurant is in Crofton, about 5 miles from Odenton, called
Christopher's.  I live in the Gambrills/Odenton area so give me a call if
you need to find anything while you are here.

Bugaboo Creek is in that area, you can google and find the address, they have a GF menu and the ribs are excellent!  Outback Steakhouse and Chilis have GF menus, they are in that general area.  We just moved from there. Jalapenos will also serve GF, not sure where that is but close to Odenton.

good luck

Betty