From:
Kelly Courson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Courson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 16:29:53 -0400

**whoops! sent weird link before, see below with correct link***

Hi.

My friend Kim is driving from NYC to Florida to watch a space shuttle
launch. Would you so kindly post any GF spots along the way on our GF Map?
This way others can use the info AND she can use the info as GPS while
driving.

http://www.mapme.com/map/Celiac_Chicks_Gluten-Free_Map_Of_The_World

Thanks in advance. Also, I'm going to be giving away, randomly, some yummy
GF prizes to those that post spots as a thank you.

Please include EXACT ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS within the details, so that
the info is truly useful.

Thanks again!

*******
*******