Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:49:47 EDT

Dear Listmates,

I'm an elderly Celiac that has suffered Gluten challenges for  many years
only being diagnosed in 1995. I'm now reaping the rewards of malabsoption for
many years. I won't go in to the many problems but the most recent one is
MDSw/enlarged blood cells. The doctor has ordered Aransep to help the bone marrow to
manufacture more
healthy blood cells. As well as being GF I have reactions to many food that
never before bothered me and I have many GF challenges.
I would appreciate any help determining what meds. will be compatibile with
what I regularly  need to take.  I'll list them:
                                    Levoxyl, folic acid, prinivil, atenolol,
Xalatan, sm.aspirin every other day.,Occasionally Diazapine and Tylenol,  B12
every 2 wks for pernicious
anemia and facturing bones. For low hemoglin Iron in "Flintstones" 2 X per
Day.

The doctor ordered a CTscan for     this next Tuesday for severe stomach
pains. I know that iodine is not recommended for Celiacs .But I don't know about
the Barium Sulfate Suspension or anything else I may be given. But most of all
I'd like to know about ARANESP and any reactions you may have had . I'm to
take if for 12 wks.

Thanks from my heart, Dot