From:
"Peter M. Marino" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:41:45 EDT

Hello,
A number of responses have come in regarding the list of GF friendly
establishments on my site at www.silly-yak.com.
Please note that the establishments listed have been known to have some items
that are appropriate for a GF diet and that the staff is intelligent and
helpful, but that menus and chefs and staff are subject to change. Questions must
still be asked.
We try to keep it current, but staffs change so often it makes it a hard job.
Thank you all for checking in and checking it out. Our goal is to help
travelers to NYC, where I have never had a hard time eating out in the seven years
that I have lived and dined here.
Safe dining to all!
Sincerely,
Peter M. Marino