From:
Teresa Lundquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teresa Lundquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:07:03 -0400

In my quest for answers to my wheat intolerance I have been having
tests.  Endoscopy was reported to be " colonoscopy-benign" and when I
requested the written pathology report of my endoscopy!!!! it said
there was Hyperplasia of Brunner's gland.  In my search on the net
there  seems to be a split between this is pre pre cancer or this is
nothing.  The doc took 3 biopsies of stomach and 3 of small intestine.
I asked for 15.  I told the nurse any test I have I will review as I
never ever trust their " normal nor benign"

The CAT scan of my stomach said it was ok but there is a cyst on my
left ovary and a mass on my right which I suspected and asked the
radiologist to look at during the CT.   The dye gave me serious chest
pain with all the symptoms of a heart attack with jaw pain and left arm
pain.  It was relieved by Tagamet and benedryl for 3 days.  As the meds
wore off the pain came back.  the GP said doesn't sound like an
allergic reaction.  Sure sounds like it to me.  Since when can
something like that  be relieved by antihistamine not be called
allergic.  I won't be having any more dye tests that's for sure.

On the CT scan they noted  my lungs had parenchymal  scarring I assume
from my battle with the horrible mold in my house.

So though having in depth tests can almost kill you, it could reveal
answers to problems surrounding the pain in my gut like a mass on my
ovary.  I found out also that both grandma's had Bowel cancer, one
lived 40 years after surgery and one died a week after she refused to
eat at 65.

I don't know if I can do a summary or not as the work up for the ovary
mass  and most likely surgey and thoughts of it will drain me.

I am thinking of doing the enterolab test.

Thanks all, say some prayers

Teresa in MA