From:
Jami Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jami Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:11:05 -0800

I received many responses.  About 97% of you said that you eat or feed
Hershey products to family members.  All in all, everyone agrees that
Hersheys is very hard to get answers out of.  They will not post a list of
gf products.
Below is the two emails that I received that had specific information
included:

Have you looked on google?  this was posted on celiac.com
Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:40 AM
I just got off of the phone with a customer service representative from
Hershey's. They do have a gluten free list, but do not post it on their
website and are unable to email a printed copy because it changes so often.
As of today, the only Hershey's candies which are gluten free are:
1. Hershey's kisses
2. Hershey's 1.55 ounce chocolate bar
3. Hershey's chocolate bar with almonds
I specifically asked about Reese's peanut butter cups, and was told that
they are not gluten free. Just wanted to get the word out.

*We enjoy Hershey's products often (too often ;-) ) and the plain
chocolate, chocolate with almonds, Kisses (milk and almond), and PB cups I
have checked on, and found to be safe. Other products do contain gluten,
but these I believe are all safe.*
*
*
*Oh, do not eat Hershey's miniatures -  they're made on shared equipment.*