From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2016 16:56:23 -0600

February, 2016

R M Quigg’s Yellow Rice

My Daughter-in-Law is a very active young lady. She plays competitive tennis, works in her family Dental Practice as a Certified Dental Hygienist, is raising three very active children, you get the picture, busy, busy, busy.

She ask me to help her find a healthy , all natural Yellow Rice, as she and her family love Yellow Rice, but all the brands she was familiar with had lots of MSG, and other scientific sounding names, like Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Proteins, Yellow and Red Dyes, scary, yucky sounding ingredients. It seems today's young adults still want to consume their favorite staple food items, but want them to be healthy, gluten free and verified non-gmo.

As usual, her timing was excellent.

As the owner of America's Oldest Rice Mill, (104 yrs. old this month) I had just finished cleaning up a brand of Yellow Rice we purchased some years ago, but had quit selling it because I didn't like some of the ingredients the original formula contained.

Our Quigg’s Yellow Rice, a well-known name in the South East USA, is now ready to sell and I was thrilled to be able to give some to my favorite Daughter-in-Law.

Our Quigg’s Yellow Rice DOES NOT HAVE ANY MSG, NO DYES OF ANY KIND, NO HVPS, NO MALTODEXTRIN, and NO SUGAR.  It in fact, is the only clean, natural ingredient Yellow Rice in North America and we think the World. On top of being an all-natural product it is Certified Gluten Free by GIG, Verified NON-GMO by the NON-GMO Project and Star K Kosher.

Now here is the real kicker...it tastes GREAT!

It is also priced very competitively.

Our Distribution on our Quigg’s Yellow Rice is pretty limited since it is so new. Ingles Supermarkets in the Mid Atlantic area carries it as does the Whole Foods chain in Florida. We also have several really outstanding independent Natural Stores in the South East USA who stock it. In the Mid-West you can find it in Hy-Vee stores.

The rest of the country will have to order it directly from our secure website, www.rmquiggs.com .

Please try our Quigg's Yellow Rice, we think you will agree with us, it tastes great, is healthy, and competitively priced.

Best Regards from the Queen City on the banks of the Bayou Teche,

Mike Davis

Chief Rice Formulator on Ann St.

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.'

New Iberia, La.