From:
Vanessa Maltin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vanessa Maltin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:22:34 -0400

Please RSVP for the Washington, D.C. Gluten-Free Cooking Spree!! We
have an amazing group of chefs, doctors and reporters competing to
cook the
best gluten-free meals, all of which you'll get to eat!! So please
sign-up for the event. Remember, the funds raised from the event are
all going to fund celiac research and awareness projects. A donation
will be made to Dr. Fasano and the Center for Celiac Research to
support their wonderful projects, as well as to the Washington, D.C.
Celiac Support Group to fund local awareness projects.

Register using this link:
https://secure.celiaccentral.org/register.php

Here are the cooking team participants so far:

Chefs:
Cafe Atlantico
Maggianos
PF Changs
B.Smiths
Lilit Cafe
Old Ebbitt Grill
Partistry & Artisan

Doctors:
Sibley Hospital
GW Hospital
Georgetown Hospital
Children's National Medical Center
Walter Reed Army Medical Center/Spectrum Healthcare Resources
American Society of Health Systems Pharmacists
Maryland Dental Hygienist Association

Reporters:
CNN
ABC News
Washington Post
NPR
U-Wire
RevolutionHealth.com

Now...I'm not allowed to tell you what each team is cooking, but here
is a preview of the other food donated by vendors that will be at the
event....this is just a SAMPLE!! there will be tons more plus
gluten-free beer and wine!!

Pizza
Donut Holes
Cakes & Tarts
Focaccia Bread
Cookies
Fried Rice
Chicken Wings
Chicken nuggets
Italian breaded chicken
Mozzerella chicken breasts
Garlic Parm chicken
Sushi Platter Fish
Sushi Platter Veggie

so....REGISTER FOR THE EVENT!!!

https://secure.celiaccentral.org/register.php

Questions?? Call me!! 202-904-7865.

Thanks!
Vanessa

Vanessa Maltin
Director of Outreach  & Programming
National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
1700 North Moore Street
Suite 2225
Arlington, VA 22209
215-692-2639 office