From:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:38:09 -0600

Help make Deby's number one!  Please vote.

Cheryl in Colorado

Greetings!

Deby's Gluten Free has been nominated for the Channel 7 A-List. Go on
line and vote for us.

Denver 7's A-List
Thanks to you, our customers, Deby's has been nominated for Channel 7's
A-List. You can help us by voting for us.

You will need to use a valid e-mail address, as they will send you a
link to confirm your vote, but you can opt out to receive no other
information from Channel 7.

Visit Our Website
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=gc5rwdcab.0.pphh4ibab.kmul89aab.16&ts=S0272&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.debysglutenfree.net>

How to vote
To vote, simply go to www.thedenverchannel.com, and scroll down. On the
left hand side, you will see "A- List". Click on that link, and then go
to "Speciality Food and Drink", and click on bakery.

Or, if you want, you can click on this link:
http://kmgh.cityvoter.com/Contests/ShowCategory.aspx
?contestCategory=1230 Cut and paste into your browser if needed. From
there, click on "Vote" under Deby's, and wait for your e- mail
confirmation.

Visit Our Website
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=gc5rwdcab.0.pphh4ibab.kmul89aab.16&ts=S0272&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.debysglutenfree.net>

Thank you for taking time to vote, and for helping us get nominated. We
love our customers, and thank you for all that you do for us. We would
never make it without you !!

Sincerely,

Monica Poole
Deby's Gluten Free, Inc.