From:
Rosalie Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:54:54 -0500

I was looking at the Shoprite circular in my area and noticed Lieber's
cake mix(non Gebrokts) in chocolate, marble or sponge. Does anyone know
if it has milk as an ingredient or does it need lot of eggs to make it
work? Would EnerG egg replacer work with it?

Also, Rokeach 98.5% fat free soups? Would they be g/f ? As you have
discerned by now, I have not been to to the supermarket yet to read the
labels or get an address or tel# to call to find out the status. If any
of you know the status, I would be glad to let the group know or if
anyone has the tel#, I will call before going to the store.  TIA,
Rosalie (NJ)