From:
Marian Wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 23:16:27 -0600

Received a letter today from Applebee's signed by Dr. Dustin Dixon,
Director of Food Science!!! "Thanks for your recent request for a list of
gluten-free menu items available at Applebee's. We are sorry, but due to
the complexity of our menu and the frequency inwhich we change our menus,
we do not provide nutrituional breakdowns specifically identifying
gluten-free items. The health and safety of our guests is simply too
important, etc, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Rats.