From:
Thai One <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 04:09:12 EST

A huge thanks to whom ever made the post about gluten in dental products. I
just had root canal for the first time and developed the runs from it.
Couldn't understand why until I saw that post. Then I knew. There must be
gluten in the pain killer the doctor used.
When I went back for the final treatment after reading that post I asked for
the info about the pain killer. The dentist was very helpful but you know even
on the papers supplied to him there was no info on its binder content. That is
the same  with every drug. Why can't we start asking that meds. be cited as gf
or not gf on the ingredients lists.
Thaione