Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:18:45 EST

Please don't bash me - I'm only forwarding this at someones request.  I have
never eaten at or even been in one of the restuarants.

TACO CABANA®
GLUTEN-FREE MENU ITEMS

The following items are wheat, rye, oat, barley and spelt free according to
ingredient suppliers and food sources.  No soy sauce as well.

Bacon
Barbacoa
Beef fajita meat
Beef Flautas
Beef taco filling (Crispy tacos or nachos)
Black beans
Borracho beans
Cheese, shredded
Queso (melted cheese topping)
Chicken fajita meat
Chicken Flameante (rotisserie baked chicken)
Chicken Flautas
Corn tortillas (can be substituted for flour for tacos, fajitas, plates)
Corn tortilla chips (nacho chips)
Eggs (includes whole eggs and scrambled eggs)
Guacamole
Refried beans
Rice
Salsas (all items available on salsa bar included)
Sour cream
Stewed chicken taco meat (Crispy tacos or nachos)
Tortilla Soup

Items to avoid due to high amounts of flour:
Enchilada Sauce
Sour Cream Enchilada Sauce
Carne Guisada
Chile con Carne
Flour Tortillas (includes quesadillas, taco salads, and Cabana bowls)

11/08/05

*******
*******