From:
Stacy Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stacy Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 07:22:09 -0500

Just had my first taste from a product called Udis. I had the lemon muffins
and wow they were delicious! I saw someone else ask about them on another
post and checked out their website. It lists what stores carry their
products. I found them at my local HEB grocery store (one of the big
stores), but could only find this one product. I will be making a special
trip in the next week or two during the week to talk to the buyer. I want to
try the bread too. I have heard that the bread is the best and want my store
to carry it. For all those in Texas and shop at an HEB, look for this
product and ask about carrying other items. They do carry other GF breads
that to me are sub par. I have heard stores before say they carry several
different kinds and they don't move well. If the bread is as good as the
muffins then we need to encourage them to carry the better products.

And for HEB/Central Market shoppers, they have a Central Market brand
blueberry, buckwheat waffle that I like better than Vanns.

Thanks,
Stacy