From:
mary elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 21:04:31 -0800

Hello, everybody,
     A very comprehensive food list for you all, this time from Muir
Glen. They say that everything they make is organic and gluten-free,
except for their one soup, their only product that contains wheat
flour. To be honest, I like their canned tomatoes and paste, but their
salsas and pasta sauces arouse little enthusiasm in me - too sweet and
bland for my taste. However, I'm sure somebody out there will like
them.
     Their E-mail address is
     Their website, where you can view the list and description of all
their products, is
            http://muirglen.com
    Below is the short e-mail they sent me on Muir Glen GF products.

    Dear Mary,
      Thank you for your interest in Muir Glen Organic Tomato
Products. All of our products, except our soup, are gluten-free.  For
our product list (complete with ingredient statements), just click on
"products"
on our home page.
      If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a
call at 800-832-6345.
      Best regards,
          Carolyn Coughlin
          Customer Service