From:
Saskia Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Saskia Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:27:40 -0500

Dear List,

I am moving to London (leaving tomorrow!) and would like to know if anyone
can recommend general places where I can purchase gluten free foods. I am
also allergic to wheat as well as gluten intolerant, so will not consider
anything with wheat starch.  I am familiar with several European brands
(Schar, etc.) from having lived in Germany, but am unsure about if there
are other brands to be found in the UK.

I will be going to Goldsmiths College in SE14 area. I don't yet have a
place to live (anyone have a place to rent ;o)  so cannot tell you the
area.  My first few days will be spent in postcode SW2 3JL area of Tulse
Hill.

Are there chain supermarkets or particular health food markets where goods
can be found?

Thanks so much,

Saskia Smith