From:
Melissa Mannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:42:37 -0400

Good morning all,

I have been feeling anxious and depressed for a couple of weeks (some of my
main celiac symptoms) and am trying to figure out the cause.  I also feel
just off - a different type of fog than I usually feel when I eat
improperly.  I have multiple food intolerances as well as celiac.  I am
fairly certain that I have not mistakenly eaten a problem food, but for me
food is a balancing act.  My symptoms act up if I eat too much starch or too
little food, so I'm never sure what my problem really is - I've been gf for
about 9 months and I'm still figuring this all out.  This time, the only
major change I can see is that my tap water filter was beyond its
expiration, so I've been drinking straight tap water until I could get a new
one.  Water is about all I'm drinking right now, so I do drink a significant
amount of it.  My question is, has anyone had any problems with tap water?
Can this be my problem?

Thanks,
Melissa
New Hampshire