From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2014 22:11:54 -0700

Dear List Mates,

Things happened a bit more quickly than I had forecast.

I've updated the book review on my blog after having made bagels. I've also
summarized my findings and concluded with recommendations. You can read
this by going to http://bit.ly/GF_Bake . The link to the blog is in the
center of the page, just under the picture. Just click it and the blog will
open in a new page. The top entry of the blog is about making bagels.

As a sneak preview, these bagels are just one of the three or four flavors
I want to try. Still on the drawing board are corn, fruity European olive,
and cinnamon raisin.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA

*******
*******