Date:
Tue, 28 May 2013 18:28:46 -0700

Looking for Host Family for International Student with Gluten Intolerance -
We have not found a host family for Maria. Please help if at all possible.
This is a girl that so desperately wants the opportunity to study in the US.

The Program for Academic Exchange (http://pax.org/) is looking for a host
family for Maria, a girl from Spain who has gluten intolerance. Maria is a
wonderful student who enjoys tennis, swimming, dance, piano and volleyball.
To learn more about this student, you can view her profile below by going to
the link:

http://forms.pax.org/profilepdf/cb1c5d734e5c458ebcf021730efd9b54.pdf

PAX Students come with their own spending money, insurance and are
responsible for their own personal needs like toiletries, movie tickets,
restaurants, outings. What we are hoping a host family will provide them
with is a bed to sleep in, a quiet corner to do homework, and participation
in family meals. English must be the primary language spoken in the home. We
have a wonderful local Coordinator responsible for maintaining contact and
support our families and students throughout their time here.

Ultimately, this is an amazing opportunity to build bridges and lifelong
friendships. The benefits of hosting are endless - for some, having a "son"
or "daughter" for the first time, for others; providing an only child with a
"sibling". Many people dream of traveling the world, and this brings the
world to them!

If you are interested in hosting Maria or learning more, please contact
Lena: 1-800-555-6211

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Lena

Lena I. Adely

Regional Director

800.555.6211 Ex. 304