From:
Lisa Zafar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:46:00 EST

Dear Listmates,

Kudos to King Arthur and the Bakers Catalog !  In the November catalog on
page 21 the is a column about people who are gluten challenged and and where
they can go for help to find out about alternative baking needs.  Then it
lists several gluten free companies and references.  King Arthur is a
wonderful company.  I have purchased products from them for many years as I
was an avid baker before I was diagnosed.  There are still many items that I
can purchase from them even as a celiac.  I have no financial interest in
this company.  I just thought they deserved recognition for recognizing us!

If you wish to reach them or send them a note, they can be reached at 1 800
827 6836 or www.kingarthurflour.com

Lisa Zafar