From:
Kay White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kay White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:34:42 -0500

Just a quick note to let everyone know briefly what is going on.
Many believe I should forget it and accept it and have many good reasons to do so.
Many others believe that I should take this all to my doctor and if the insurance insists, then go ahead with more tests, many good sound reasons to.
I am still getting responses and will give actual responses when I get them.
One note on this is that one lady did state that if they were NOT looking specifically for CD during my endoscopy they would most likely not find any indications of CD.
This was helpful for the pro's of going through more tests.  But am still reading responses.
Thanks,
Kay White
Missouri