From:
Tanis Collard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 14:03:01 -0400

This is an open invitation for all families considering attending the
CSA/USA,Inc. national conference in Warwick, RI. I have an update for you
regarding the children's events to be held on Saturday, October 31, 1998.
The CSA/USA Registration Packets outline the morning activities for children
and their parents with a pediatric gaastroenterologist.  The registration
form neglected to mention that following the morning sessions, there will be
a Halloween Party for the children attending the conference from 1:00- 4:00
p.m. at the hotel.  The party will include an entertainer, activities for
the children, and gluten-free goodies.  Costumes are optional, but it is our
hope that we will see a lot of little goblins around the hotel during this
time. There is no additional fee for this event.  We look forward to
welcoming children and their families to the conference and it is our
sincere hope that this full day of events will entice all families
considering attending the conference with their children to do so.  If you
have further questions regarding the children's halloween party on October
31, 1998, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Tanis E. Collard,
President
MA & RI Celiac Support Group for Children,
CSA/USA, Inc. Chapter #72