From:
Brenda Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 22:31:55 EDT

Hi everyone.

I am new to this "gluten-free" business and it is very mind-boggling!  Does

anyone out there know of any good gluten-free products for toddlers?  I have
a 21-month old granddaughter who has just recently been diagnosed with CD and
it has not taken us very long to find out how overwhelming it can be trying
to find gluten-free products and things she can eat.  I will greatly
appreciate any suggestions!  (We live in the west Georgia area if you know of
any local stores, etc.)

Thanks in advance!