Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2015 10:40:24 -0400

* *   8 days PARIS & NORMANDY RIVER BOAT CRUISE along the Seine River
  Plus    3 Days of TOURING PARIS         August 14 - 23, 2016

This ALL-INCLUSIVE cruise from Paris will have us visit the site of Joan
of Arcs
martyrdom,castles, Monet's garden and home, the Beaches of Normandy
where Allied forces landed during WWII's D-Day invasion, and so much more.

Delicious Gluten-free food, unlimited beverages, tours, tips and even
bicycles and
walking sticks.

[Due to the extremely high demand  for this cruise and the discounts we have
obtained - WE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF RESERVATIONS NO LATER THAN
OCTOBER 30, 2015]

 > EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT - $150 pp if reserved by OCTOBER 30, 2015

 > RETURNING UNIWORLD GUESTS DISCOUNT - An Additional $150 pp

 >> SINGLE TRAVELERS - LIMITED # OF CABINS AVAILABLE WITHOUT SUPPLEMENT

* *   SANTA FE, NEW MEXICO mini + GETAWAY     May 30 - June 3, 2016

Venture with us into the unspoiled beauty of 7000 foot Rocky Mountain
vistas,
marvel at the contrast of ancient native culture mixed with modern arts,
feast
on legendary cuisine (Gluten-free, of course) and relax in rustic
sophistication.

Staying at the historic La Fonda on the Plaza Hotel in the heart of the
old city,
we'll be in the middle of so many noted museums including the Georgia
O'Keefe, historic sites and great local shopping.  We have arranged for a
Gluten-free cooking class at the highly acclaimed Santa Fe Cooking School -
eating what has been prepared for us for lunch.

We'll day trip to Taos to visit the famous Taos Indian Pueblos, the Rio
Grande
Gorge and more.

  # # # # #

We will very soon be announcing our  IRELAND, SCOTLAND & ICELAND TOUR.
Dates will probably be May 2-15, 2016.  Many of you have requested this
Gluten-free Getaway and it has taken us longer than we anticipated to make
all the necessary arrangements to provide the quality of arrangements and
our special food needs along the way - especially because of the popularity
of touring this area.

Without your joining us there are NO Gluten-free Getaways, so please let us
know where and when you would like to go Gluten-free anywhere in the
world.  For all the details check us out at http://bobandruths.com

If you would like to become a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our
Quarterly Life Style Newsletter, Getaway Discounts and more - send us your
check for the Annual Dues of $40 Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's      205 Donerail Court      Havre de Grace, MD 21078