From:
Cecilia McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:16:00 -0600

The Monthly Meeting of The Brazoria County Texas Celiac Support Group
will be on Thursday, Nov. 9 at 7:00 PM.  We will meet in the Wellness
Center, 140 Hospital Drive, Angleton, TX.  This month Dr. Nizam Meah,
Gastroenterologist will be our featured speaker.  The program topic will
be the recent advances in Celiac Research.  Everyone is welcome, and
Gluten Free Refreshments will be served.  For more information contact
Cecilia at [log in to unmask]

Cecilia Mcneil
The Brazoria County Texas Celiac Support Group