From:
Mary Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:39:44 -0400

Here's a link to the Fresh Air interview
http://www.npr.org/programs/fresh-air/

Concerning Liz's gripe about the cookbook not laying flat, here's what I
think is an even better solution than the book weight, albeit with a bigger
footprint:
http://www.tapplastics.com/product/plastics/plastic_organizers/cook_book_pro
tector/371  I had one of these for many years which was great for cookbooks
whether paperback or hardcover or spiral bound.  It held my cookbooks up and
open and protected them from splashes.  Finally the plastic got too crazed
to see through.  I'd heed the suggestions on the page for cleaning it.
Should get another now that I've tracked one down.

Mary in upstate NY