From:
Bert Whitchurch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 16:57:00 PST

I wwould like to hear from anyone who has experienced having canker sores
together with celiac disease. Canker sores are the first and universal
symptom of Behcet's Disease. There are six or eight other symptoms, some in
common with Celiac. Behcets is, in my opinion greatly under-diagnosed and is
mysterious, with no known cause or cure. it is painful and can be life
threatening if not treated. I would like to share my 40 years experience in
a family suffering from both diseases. If you will e-mail me personally I
will send a fact sheet on Behcets for your information. If you have canker
sores periodically you should find out more. Be sure to put -canker sores-
in your subject or I might miss it.

                                Bert Whitchurch

Nothing should be more highly prized than the value of each day - Goethe