From:
"G.L.Ayre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:33:11 +1100

There was a query from a Canadian a week or so ago about the GF status
of  So Good, soy drink, imported from Australia............. I rang the
Sanitarium Health Food Company (a company associated with the Seventh
Day Adventist Church) here in Australia and spoke to a very
knowledgeable lady who gave me the following advice.
1. So Good IS GF and has been approved as such by the Australian
Coeliac group.
2. It does contain multi dextrin which is made from wheat, however this
has been processed in such a way that there is no protein or gluten
left, just carbohydrate...some multi dextrin's are not gluten free.
3. The method used for testing is the elisyee (my spelling) method.
4. The Canadian So Good does not come in powder form but the firm making
So Good there uses the Australian recipe under licence.
    I hope this helps. By the way I have no association with either the
Australian or Canadian firms....I use and enjoy the product with no side
effects.
regards
gretel