From:
Paris Wolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:11:37 -0400

Celiac is new to me. My two-year-old is a new person on a gluten-free
diet. He sleeps, is happy, not aggressive, his runny nose has stopped,
the diarrhea is over and his severe anemia is gone. There's no question
to his gluten sensitivity though we've had no medical tests and some
doctors who've denied his celiac. Now I'm wondering about other family
members.

I'm new to the list so forgive me if I'm asking questions that have been
asked before ...

Can depression be a symptom of celiac?

Are Dr. Fine's tests useful?

I really want to know if the rest of us should consider a gluten free
diet? This is such a commitment and costs more ... and time consuming.
And, I really want to stay in denial and pretend that we can eat
everything. <grin> I know better of course. WE're already cow's milk
free.

Thanks.

PW