From:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 21:03:41 -0600

MessageHi Listmates,

Please come to the our meeting tomorrow, Saturday, January 8th at 2:00 pm in the Red Bud Room at Skaggs Hospital in Branson, Missouri.

We will have an informal meeting and share ideas, product information, recipes, etc.

Gluten free refreshments will be served.  There will also be samples of new gluten free products for you to try.

If you have any questions or need directions, please email me.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Barbara Hicks
Tri Lakes Celiac Support Group