From:
"Behling, Erika" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Behling, Erika
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2015 20:07:51 +0000

Hello All -

I have celiac disease and have recently received word that I also have Hashimoto's. I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with all of the conflicting information online about treatment. Take synthroid! Take Armour! Cure yourself with your diet. Detoxify!

I would classify myself as a person who generally falls into the medical sciences world but who is also open minded enough to understand that we don't have a lot of answers to many of the body's secrets.

Is there anyone on the list that has been through this and who is feeling pretty good that might be willing to have some correspondence with me? I understand that I need to make my own decisions but, hearing from someone who has been through this and is now feeling pretty darn good would go a long way in curtailing my anxiety.

Thanks much,
Erika