From:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:12:08 -0500

Join glutenfreeda.com, the online gluten-free cooking magazine for an issue that
has everything to make your Thanksgiving a sensational culinary delight!  Our
November issues includes ‘A Spectacular Thanksgiving Feast’, a complete
Thanksgiving menu that will make this year’s holiday easy to plan, prepare and
heavenly to eat!  Get delectable baking recipes perfect for this time of year in,
‘Holiday Baking’.  You’ll find everything from exceptional scones to the perfect
Thanksgiving pies.  And if you think stuffing is no longer on your menu, think again!
‘Show Stopping Stuffings’ will definitely change your mind!  We have savory
cornbread and wild rice stuffings that are sure to become family favorites.  Read ‘The
Day After The Day After’ and get our new favorite left-over turkey recipes, so good
that you’ll want to roast turkey all year long just for the left overs!  Be sure to try one
or both of our ‘Two Perfect Turkeys’.  This year we bring you Roast Turkey with
Proscuitto Hazelnut Butter, a magnificent turkey moistened with a butter rub under
and over the skin and
‘Classic Stews’, ‘Last Minute Appetizers’ and Crazy for Cranberriies’ round out
November issue and show you how simple entertaining gluten-free can be.  Don’t
miss this month’s online cooking class: ‘Holiday Baking Tips’, learn all the secrets of
baking perfect pie crusts and tips that will ensure great results.  This month we
feature Mrs. May’s Crunchy Nuts as our test product, we loved them and you will too!
As usual November’s issue includes over 50 new, photographed gluten-free
recipes, menus, 5 ingredients or less and the largest collection of gluten-free recipes
in the world with over 3000!  Join us this month for spectacular Thanksgiving
recipes, articles and classes and treat your family and friends to the best
Thanksgiving yet!