Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 16:33:57 -0500

Madwoman Bakeshop & Foodery has a great collection of sauces this
week.  We have three different gf teriyaki sauces and Triple Crown
BBQ Sauce from Wisconsin.

We are also serving Pulled Pork Sandwiches every Saturday and Sunday
and will extended to July 5th,  Monday, this week.  These are made
with great tasting pulled pork and Triple Crown BBQ Sauce between a
Madwoman bun.  All are gluten-free, soy-free, egg-free, and dairy-free!

We have Panini Sandwiches daily.  You can select either our plain
sandwich bread, pumpernickel, or the daily specialty bread (garlic,
olive, or onion dill) with your choice of cheese, meat, and condiments.

Friday we are adding the option of getting Pirate Brands chips along
with your sandwich.

We have Angel Food cake for the berry season but this goes very
fast.  Best to order in advance.

Brendan will be speaking at the July 10th Fibromyalgia Support Group
at the Courage Center in Golden Valley at 10 am to noon.  He will be
talking about the "guinea pig" generation and the history of food.
Why are our bodies overly sensitive to foods (or are they)?

Brendan
Madwoman Foods
4747 Nicollet Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55419
(612) 825-6680  www.madwomanfoods.com