Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 23:49:53 -0400

We invite you to Friend us on Facebook and be able to keep up-to-date on
all our
latest happenings and special announcements - including discounts and
special offers
on our Gluten-free Getaways.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bob-Ruths-Gluten-free-Dining-Travel-Club/213189895364091

Here are the Gluten-free Getaways that we are currently offering:

PREVIEW -  DELUXE SOUTH AFRICAN GLUTEN-FREE SAFARI & CAPETOWN
                     Feb 29 ~ Mar 10, 2012       Early Bird Discount
Available

This will be our 5th Safari in Africa, but our first in South Africa.
We'll Safari in world
famous Kruger National Park.  We'll visit Capetown and be able to fully
appreciate the
blend of European and African culture

*   CLUB MED MID-WINTER ALL-INCLUSIVE GLUTEN-FREE - PUNTA CANA
      Feb 11 ~ 18, 2012
A top rated tropical resort where you can do as much or do as little as
you want. This
is the 8th time we have offered this Club Med Mid-Winter Gluten-free
Getaway at one
of their villages in the Caribbean.

*   DELUXE GRAND ORIENT TOUR & YANGTZE RIVER BOAT CRUISE
      Oct 12 ~ 26, 2011                                      THIS IS A GO !

A unique travel experience into a culture and a people that are too
often misunderstood.
So much history, culture and great food.  And best of all -  the warm
friendly reception
we always receive from the people on the streets.

*   NORTH SEA CRUISE & TOUR OF LONDON
      July 30 ~ Aug 12, 2011                             THIS IS A GO !

Join Dr. Alessio Fasano and us on this spectacular 12 night cruise and
the 10 ports of
call.   There may still may be a few cabins available, but if you want
to join us let us know
as soon as possible

*   SAVANNAH, GEORGIA mini
      May 24 ~ 27, 2011                                    THIS IS A GO !

There may still be rooms available at the Inn if you wish to join us.
One of the South's
most historic and charming cities.

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's Gluten-free Dining & Travel Club and
enjoy our
Quarterly Newsletter - Discounts - Member's Test Kitchen - and more.

Send your check in the amount of $40 for annual membership to:

Bob & Ruth's              205 Donerail Court              Havre de
Grace, MD   21078

HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM