From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:09:43 -0500

Hello-

Our special this month is our Cookie Blend Flour...now $5.49 - a savings of
$1.50. Save even more if you buy by the case at $29.99 (a savings of $6.00
over the regularly discounted case price!)

Thinking about cookies for Spring bake sales? For March Madness? For
cheering up during these last gray days of Winter?

Recipes for Chocolate Chips and Easy Coconut Dream Bars are on the package.
Check out our recipe page for Snickerdoodles, Peanut Butter and other great
recipes: http://www.gfnfoods.com/recipes.htm

Check out our other products, like our Multi-Grain Bread Flour which makes a
soft two-pound loaf that doesn't need toasting; Our Pizzeria-Style Pizza
Crust make makes a fabulous crust in under 30 minutes, our versatile Yellow
Cake Mix, our soft and tasty Cornbread, and our Homemade Brownie Mix.
http://www.gfnfoods.com/products.htm

Check out our stores: http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp.

And our online store: http://store.gfnfoods.com

Have a great month and see you in the Spring.

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
www.gfnfoods.com