From:
Jill Bellissimo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 00:24:47 EST

Thank you to everyone who responded to my "doubting Thomas" post.  Just to
clear the air, my two year old DOES NOT get sick from this bread.

I received 14 responses which ALL agreed it is not only delicious, but safe
to eat.  Another bonus with this bread is that it is higher in fiber than most
other GF breads.

A couple of people asked where this bread can be ordered.  The two websites I
know of are www.glutenfree.com and www.glutenevolution.com.  I believe it is
$6.50 at both websites.

Thanks again,
Jill,  CA