From:
Set Digest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:57:54 -0600

Hi,

I am getting a lot of helpful tips on DH but also some new questions.  Is
the Casein issue a bona fide medically proven thing or a homeopathic
diagnosis?  How does it manifest?  Does anyone here have Graves and what
are your symptoms?  Has anyone else here had the breakout from head to
toe?

Please help if you can.  I'll try to search far and wide as well!

Thanks so much...

Shellie

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.