From:
Ann Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 13:29:12 EDT

Gluten-Free Living, the national magazine for people who are gluten
sensitive, is a bimonthly publication that covers all aspects of living with celiac
disease or DH.

We answer the tough questions like:

Does yeast contain gluten? What is quinoa? Can my celiac child eat fast food?
Does maltodextrin come from wheat? How do I read a food label?  What do I
really need to know about vinegar and canola oil?

Only one publication asks tough questions ... and answers them by first doing
thorough research and then by presenting the material in a well-written,
thoughtful and positive manner.  Editor Ann Whelan and associate editor Amy Ratner
have been guiding celiacs for 7 years. Best of all, Ann has celiac disease
and Amy is the mother of a celiac child, so they know from experience the things
that confuse celiacs and make them fearful of everything they eat.

Gluten-Free Living has actively stopped the flow of misinformation and has
helped many parents of celiac children, newly diagnosed celiacs and those who
have been diagnosed for decades. In every issue, you'll find important topics
such as the latest celiac research, stories from readers, travel tips, new
medical findings and an expansive listing of gluten-free vendors.

Our next issue includes articles on annatto, an in-depth look at grains, an
assessment of PPMs and how to use them to guide your gluten-free life, and much
more. Subscribe today. You can't follow a happy, healthy gluten-free life
without Gluten-Free Living.

For a limited time, we are offering the same deal we offered to those who
participated in the celiac walk, and extending that deadline for those who still
have the forms from the walk.

New subscribers who sign up by June 8 can take $2 off the cost of a one-year
subscription or $4 off a two-year subscription. That means until June 8, a
one-year subscription is $30 or a two-year subscription is $50.

Payment is by check or credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Be sure to include
your mailing address and the length subscription you would like with your
payment. You can send credit card information to [log in to unmask] or mail check or
credit card information to:

Gluten-Free Living
PO Box 105
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706