Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:14:06 -0400

The Gluten Free Resource Directory announces Gluten Free Gigi  Founder
Joins Team as Expert in Gluten-Free Lifestyle

The Gluten Free Resource Directory, the leading resource for quality
gluten-free products and
services is expanding its editorial presence in the  gluten-free community
with the addition of
Gigi Stewart, M.A. as its Resident  Expert - Gluten-Free Living.

_www.GlutenFreeResourceDirectory.com_
(http://www.GlutenFreeResourceDirectory.com)

Stewart, founder of Gluten Free Gigi, LLC, is an accomplished author in
scientific journals, the popular gluten-free living magazine, “Food Solutions”
  as well as the website GlutenFreeGigi.com. Gigi provides in-depth, yet
easy to  understand insights about living gluten and allergen-free with her
unique “Smart  Nutrition Backed by Science”.

“We are delighted to have Gigi Stewart joining our Gluten-Free Resource
Directory team. She brings a unique practical perspective to everyone with
Celiac disease, gluten intolerance and those living with a wide array of
allergies. She provides expert in- depth knowledge for people on special diets
and has a passion for helping them to achieve optimal health while
successfully  living gluten-free,” said Scott R. Yablon CEO of Directory Media Group,
 publishers of the Gluten-Free Resource Directory.

“I am honored and excited for this opportunity to work with the
Gluten-Free Resource Directory team and
connect with even more individuals in  the gluten-free community.
Gluten-free living can be overwhelming and
even  frustrating at first, so sharing a practical, positive message about
achieving  our health goals on a gluten-free diet is something I am
passionate about doing.  I am eager to work toward the joint goal of easing the
transition for those  adopting a gluten-free diet, commented Gigi Stewart, CEO
Gluten Free Gigi,  LLC

Gigi will continue to provide informative science-backed articles, simple
and delicious gluten-free recipes and
more to her readers at  GlutenFreeGigi.com in addition to working with the
Gluten Free Resource  Directory.
A leading one-stop resource for gluten-free foods, products,  services,
doctors and Celiac Centers, the Gluten
Free Resource Directory’s  expanded editorial coverage will be of interest
to anyone with Celiac disease,  non-celiac gluten sensitivity or anyone
living with food related  allergies.

If you'd like to get YOUR company listed in the Gluten Free  Directory call
or e-mail:
Phyllis Kessler at  561-637-0396 or e-mail [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])