Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:04:21 -0400

CLAN THOMPSON RELEASES BIG FOOD SMARTLIST UPDATE

Information on 2,736 items was updated and 187 new products were added
to our celiac software. Our SmartList now contains verified gluten info
for around 19,642 products. For more info, a free demo, or to buy, visit
us at www.clanthompson.com

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it
easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. All information
is verified and we include a "Comments" field to provide even more
information. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones,
Palms, Pocket PCs and Blackberries. For more info, or to download a FREE
DEMO, visit our store at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore.

This Month's Mini-List: FOOD

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in June, 2010. (A Canadian version of our
food SmartList is also available.)

Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Frosting - Triple Chocolate Fudge Chip
(16000-52440)
Progresso Vegetable Classics Creamy Mushroom (41196-91157)
Chex Cereal - Chocolate Chex (16000-27473)
Progresso Traditional 99% Fat Free New England Clam Chowder (41196-91184)
Betty Crocker Whipped Frosting - Strawberry Mist (16000-37400)
Hatfield 1lb Reduced Sodium Franks
Hatfield Sweet Italian Sausage Link- 1 lb pkg
Tazo Organic Iced Tea (bottled)
Tree Top Applesauces - all
Smithfield Hams - all spiral glazed
Jim Beam Black Label Bourbon
Cerrone waffle cones
Purefit Nutrition Bars - almond crunch
Skyy Vodka
Chicken of the Sea Canned Fish (tuna - mackeral - sardines)
Starkist Tuna (plain tuna)
Hendrickson's Salad Dressing and Seasoning
Blue Diamond Almonds - Traditional Flavor - Honey Roasted
CedarLane Natural Foods Three Layer Enchilada Pie
Fisher Nuts Nuts (Spanish peanuts - pecans - pistachios - walnuts)
Cold River Vodka
Hansen's Smoothies
Sweet 'n Low