From:
Jody Mattison-German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:31:00 -0700

Hi listmates,

I want to ask the group in general, who has tried
accupuncture and what results have they had? I'm not
talking about a celiac 'cure', I don't believe that
can happen. But...

I've been diagnosed and gf for a year now. After 6
months of great recovery, I started getting sick
again, all the old symptoms and a few new ones. Plus,
I've been having allergic reactions to drugs, to
pollens (never really before), and help me, allergic
reactions to my cats (after 31 years as a cat mother,
it would be far worse to give up cats than to give up
wheat! Big Boris is sitting on my lap right now,
trying to keep me from typing). I've given up lactose,
and I'm cutting out casein for a while too, but no
results.

What I'm getting at is... can accupuncture calm down
my hypersensitive system? Has it helped you? I found
out that I can have it paid for through my husbands'
flex-benefits plan, and want to try it.

Also, if your in the Walnut Creek /East Bay area of
California, do you have a recommendation for a good
accupuncturist?

Thanks, I will summarize
Jody
ca usa