From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 22:52:41 -0400

The following new entries were added to: http://GFmall.com/

Innocent Indulgence sells desserts that are gluten, dairy, soy, egg
and refined sugar free. Some products do contain High Fructose Agave
Syrup. The high calorie foods are claimed to be good for you.
Ingredient lists are unavailable unless you specifically request it
for an item. You can pick up in the Phoenix area or have shipped by mail.

Isabelle's Best Gluten Free Foods sells frozen pizza, cookie dough,
and chicken nuggets. Available at Sam's Club or online.

General Mills has a site that highlights all the gluten-free products
that they now make. They also have a monthly newsletter you can subscribe to.

Pure Market Express sells gluten-free raw vegan meals delivered to
your door. They source, shop, soak, sprout, slice, dice, dehydrate,
pulverize, puree, vacuum-seal and ship to you weekly.

Scintilla Gluten-Free Roasted Tapioca Flour is different from regular
Tapioca flour because it is fermented, roasted and ready to eat. The
page lists a variety of uses for it, many of them unusual ethnic
dishes. It is produced by family farmers in West Africa. You can buy from here.

I was curious as to how many entries (only one per manufacturer) my
page has grown to. So I counted. I found 471 entries! Broken down as follows:

  15  Beers

United States/Canada
  49 Snack Bars (not including GF ones on PaleoFoodMall.com page)
  13 Snack Chips & Crackers: Corn
  32 Snack Chips & Crackers: Other
  68 Baked Goods: Shelf Stable
  87 Bakeries: Perishable