From:
Dawn Grassick Qld Biochemics Pty Ltd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 23:15:43 -0400

Hi All

I just came across an editorial in the British Medical Journal (June 99)
concerning responses to gluten which are not confined to the gut.  Its quite
short and well written.  You can read the article free of charge at the
address below:

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/collection?coll_id=153

Go to page 2 and the article is the second one, listed under the "Most
recent content - editorials" banners.  If you don't have net access to this
site the full citation is as follows:

Hadjivassiliou, Grunewald & Davies-Jones,  "Gluten sensitivity: a many
headed hydra" British Medical Journal Vol 318, pp. 1710-1711 (26th June)
1999.  I guess the paper copy is not out until the 26th.

Hope you find it interesting,
Regards Dawn (Australia)