From:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 22:25:15 -0500

Hello Friends.....

All of us at Nu-World Foods hope that this message finds you all enjoying
the beginnings of the holiday season!  We are proud to introduce our
latest amaranth-based product -- our Amaranth Side Serve.  It's a tasty
way to flavorize your next meal!  A wonderful alternative to a rice pilaf
or couscous, the Amaranth Side Serve goes great with with chicken, fish or
pasta entrees!  As with all of our products, the natural nutrition of
amaranth is featured, providing a good source of fiber, protein and iron
(46% of the daily value in one serving!!)  There are 3 varieties of the
Amaranth Side Serve -- Spanish Tomato, Savory Herb and Garlic Herb.  They
will be a great addition to your Thanksgiving meal!

Looking for something to get the loved ones for the holidays?  We also
have gift certificates available!

Free shipping this month for all orders over $40!  Just use promo code
web1104 when checking out!

Go to www.nuworldfoods.com to get more details!

Have a great month!

Diane Walters